Monday, July 21, 2008
OCGP Ambassador is the new title of this blog
The Vote for the Title of this Blog poll, which recently closed, had 12 votes. In case you're wondering why so few, that's probably because I haven't yet emailed the blog url to my friends, neighbors, and family; I've only shared with the other Ambassadors, a couple of staff, and a friend. Here are the results: three votes for the original title, OC Great Park, and 9 votes for Orange County Great Park Ambassador! OCGPA wins hands down and I bow down to the majority! The blog title now reflects the popular demand. I would like to know the names of the three who think like me (and wanted it to be OC Great Park blog) but hey, this new title is nice too. Enjoy! Don't forget to visit the park and then vote in the new poll - thank you :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment